Here are the notes from the June 9th meeting...
- The Fuel tank repair project bid has been rewarded to Jim's Environmental out of Concord. Work should start shortly.
- Apron project was announced and received 2 bids, both of which have come in under the City Engineer's estimate, so Ed is trying to get both this project and the lighting project (wiring for PAPIs)
- Tetrahedron lighting project was not approved by FAA.
- AWOS work will most likely move to next fiscal year due to FAA's funding situation. According to Nancy, we have one of the two oldest AWOS installations in the country!
- Beacon is fixed. Runway light regulators are in progress.
- Nancy has been putting together a formal maintenance list for the airport.