New Jerusalem Municipal Airport. 7mi S of Tracy CA
New Jerusalem airport is a public-use general aviation airport located in the southwestern part of California's central valley. The airport is unattended, managed by the city of Tracy, and will accept aircraft up to 12,500 pounds. Night operations are prohibited.
- Elevation: 62'
- Airport Identifier: 1Q4
- Runway Length (12/30): 3530'
- Runway lighting: none.
- Good flying weather most of the year, some fog in the winter months.
- Services: No services on field.
- AirNav page for 1Q4 Airport information
- FlightAware page for 1Q4 Air traffic, arrivals & departures
- UNICOM Frequency - 122.900 MHz
- AWOS III Frequency (KTCY) - 118.375 MHz
- AWOS III Number (KTCY) - (209) 831-4335
- Weather Robot (KTCY) - (209) 835-6098
- No services available on field.