Tracy Municipal Airport 5749 South Tracy Boulevard, Tracy CA 95377
Tracy Municipal Airport which has 166 acres used for aircraft parking, taxiways, and runway space. An additional 144 acres are still undeveloped. There are two active runways at the airport, one runway (8/26) is aligned east/west and is 3,438 feet long and 100 feet wide. The other runway (12/30) is aligned northwest/southeast and is 4,000 feet long and 100 feet wide. Other airport services include: Skyview Aviation to provide FBO services and Tracy Air Center to provide 24 Hour fuel services.
- Elevation: 193'
- Airport Identifier: TCY
- Runway Length
- 30/12: 4000' (to be updated to 4,002' per recent council resolution)
- 8/26: 3438'
- Runway 8 (3.4 degrees glide path) and 26 (3.0 degrees glide path) have PAPI on left .
- Runway 30 (3.0 degrees glide path) has VASI on left.
- Good flying weather most of the year, some fog in the winter months.
- Secure perimeter fencing, after hours key pad access.
- FBO: Skyview Aviation 209-830-7666
- 24 Hour Fuel Services: Tracy Air Center 209-835-3835
- Airport Master Plan (2mb file)
- AirNav page for KTCY Airport information
- FlightAware page for KTCY Air traffic, arrivals & departures
- UNICOM Frequency - 123.075 MHz
- AWOS III Frequency - 118.375 MHz
- AWOS III Number (209) 831-4335
- Weather Robot (209) 835-6098
- NDB Frequency - 203.000 KHz
Available 24 Hours
- AV Gas (100LL)
- Jet Fuel (Jet A)
- 51 City Hangars with Electricity
- 114 Tie Downs
- 24 privately owned hangars
- Hangar Drawings
The Boyd Report - Click here to review the report commissioned by city council about Tracy Airport.